WHAT WE LOOK FOR
How We Evaluate Your Proposal
To evaluate a proposal, the following questions are considered:
- Is this organization uniquely suited to meet the challenge of the proposal?
- How do the activities of the organization benefit the community?
- Will the program be carried out in a efficient and effective manner?
- Is the budget complete and realistic?
- Are the objectives measurable?
What We Do Not Fund
- Organizations which are not tax-exempt under the U.S. Internal Revenue Code paragraph 501(c)(3)
- Political or advocacy groups
- Fiscal agents and other “umbrella” oranizations that provide funding to non-profits
If you are applying for support for a program we have funded in the past, please start a new application.
Please Note: Our external grant application program only runs through Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox internet browsers.