WHAT WE LOOK FOR
Due to the COVID pandemic, we are accepting grants request for 2021 by invitation only. All potential grantees will receive their invitation by March 15, 2021. Thank you for your interest in the Levin Family Foundation granting process.
How We Evaluate Your Proposal
To evaluate a proposal, the following questions are considered:
- Is this organization uniquely suited to meet the challenge of the proposal?
- How do the activities of the organization benefit the community?
- Will the program be carried out in a efficient and effective manner?
- Is the budget complete and realistic?
- Are the objectives measurable?
What We Do Not Fund
- Organizations which are not tax-exempt under the U.S. Internal Revenue Code paragraph 501(c)(3)
- Political or advocacy groups
- Fiscal agents and other “umbrella” oranizations that provide funding to non-profits
If you are applying for support for a program we have funded in the past, please start a new application.
Please Note: Our external grant application program only runs through Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox internet browsers.