WHAT WE LOOK FOR
Due to the current situation of the COVID 19 crisis, we feel it is necessary to redirect our funding for 2020.
Program Areas and Geographic Focus
The Levin Family Foundation would like to invite non-profit organizations that focus on the following areas to submit a letter of intent for our 2020 grant cycle.
The Levin Family Foundation is focusing on
these areas in 2020 due to the intrinsic need to our community.
- Opiate Epidemic
- Human Trafficking
- Suicide Prevention
Priority consideration will be given for projects in the Greater Dayton Area (Montgomery, Miami, Greene, Darke, Preble, Darke, Preble, and Warren counties).
How We Evaluate Your Proposal
To evaluate a proposal, the following questions are considered:
- Is this organization uniquely suited to meet the challenge of the proposal?
- How do the activities of the organization benefit the community?
- Will the program be carried out in a efficient and effective manner?
- Is the budget complete and realistic?
- Are the objectives measurable?
What We Do Not Fund
- Organizations which are not tax-exempt under the U.S. Internal Revenue Code paragraph 501(c)(3)
- Political or advocacy groups
- Fiscal agents and other “umbrella” oranizations that provide funding to non-profits
If you are applying for support for a program we have funded in the past, please start a new application.
Please Note: Our external grant application program only runs through Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox internet browsers.