WHAT WE LOOK FOR
Program Areas and Geographic Focus
The Levin Family Foundation supports programs and organizations in the these areas: Health and Human Services, Civic and Community, Education, and Arts and Culture.
Priority consideration will be given for projects in the Greater Dayton Area (Montgomery, Miami, Greene, Darke, Preble, Darke, Preble, and Warren counties). In addition, the Levin Family Foundation considers projects on a case-by-case basis outside this area and internationally if the projects reflect our priorities of interest.
How We Evaluate Your Proposal
To evaluate a proposal, the following questions are considered:
- Is this organization uniquely suited to meet the challenge of the proposal?
- How do the activities of the organization benefit the community?
- Will the program be carried out in a efficient and effective manner?
- Is the budget complete and realistic?
- Are the objectives measurable?
What We Do Not Fund
- Organizations which are not tax-exempt under the U.S. Internal Revenue Code paragraph 501(c)(3)
- Political or advocacy groups
- Fiscal agents and other “umbrella” oranizations that provide funding to non-profits
If you are applying for support for a program we have funded in the past, please start a new application.
Please Note: Our external grant application program only runs through Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox internet browsers.