The Levin Family Foundation supports agencies in Dayton and surrounding areas that feed, clothe, educate, and provide health related support to those in need.
A mission to combat the recent decline of pollinators in the Midwest and restore healthier honey bee populations in Ohio.
CELEBRATING LIFE & HEALTH
The area’s largest health-related event which offers attendees a wide array of free services and support to ensure their good health and identify potential risk-factors.
A six month cohort for nonprofit supervisors offered by the Miami Valley Nonprofit Collaborative.
- Understanding and Applying Your Strengths (9/22)
- Effective Communication Skills (10/20)
- Resolving Conflict Effectively (11/17)
- Tools for Effective Planning, Goal Setting, and Getting Organized (12/15)
- Foundational Supervision Skills (1/12)
- Leadership Skills Development Plan (2/9)
$250 Registration Fee covers the cost of assessments, materials, and meals for all six sessions. Meals provided by the Findlay Street Cafe.